UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Of Issie

Jacobean

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for asking Ian. :flowers: Hope you and yours are ok as haven't had chance to talk to you for ages.

We aren't too bad thanks. I'm glad to hear Issie has made some progress & hope she may still surprise you & make further recovery. You never know maybe as Sheen gets stronger Issie will be spurred on too. I think the noise you missed is probably a wish there was nothing wrong & not knowing what is where as now you at least know she can recover. May not help but spoil them whilst you can I say - I'm afraid it being just me & them I tend to teach Tara, Joyce & Jo before her habits some would say I shouldn't - scrounging tit bits, sitting on furniture & the like - not how I was brought up with Sheba at all - ie my mother who isn't a dog lover certainly doesn't "approve" :glare:

Edited by Ian

Glad things are ok your end Ian. Don't worry my lot get tons of treats and all plonk themselves on the furniture. Both ladies can't at the moment but they will again I'm sure. :wink: I can't explain what I mean by the spoiling bit but basically the slightest thing that is wrong with her and she thinks she's doomed. I realise with this particular illness to start with I thought she was doomed as well but she always behaves like this. I'm still in touch with her other mum and dad who had to give her up. They have said they couldn't handle her being ill. They found the slightest bout of illness "too painful". They've probably transferred all of their anxieties on to her. This sounds very contradictory but apart from the ills she has she's very good for her age. She's 13 now. Very active when not walking in a drunken manner. :laugh: I'm still expecting her to get over that bit soon.

Thanks for all the well wishes. It's nice to know peeps are thinking of our lovely old stubborn mare. She's a wonderful dog and I adore her. :wub:

Edited by Jacobean

Thanks for all the well wishes. It's nice to know peeps are thinking of our lovely old stubborn mare. She's a wonderful dog and I adore her. :wub:

Aw! I'd love to meet Issie. I don't think I've ever met a Spinone, and Issie looks and sounds fab.