UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing For Animals & Humans

wiccaweys

One of our lovely Wiccaweys volunteers, Ros, is offering healing for both animals & humans

Hallo good peeps,

Just to let you know that I can now offer healing sessions for people and for dogs.

If folk wish to book healing time, call me on 07906 260310. You may have to leave a message if I'm busy with things, but I will get back to you soon as I can.

There is a lovely space available at Wiccaweys HQ in Northamptonshire, beautifully calm, in which we can meet.

I also have an office in Cambridgeshire.

From the latest brochure to explain (in case anyone's curious)

"Healing has been used by medical doctors and therapists for many years, it is known in many cultures and across many ages, and there has been extensive research into its effectiveness and usefulness. It is used in conjunction with, and alongside, conventional forms of treatment –it is a complementary therapy, which can also be beneficial for your animal companions.

You can find...

… that during relaxation and healing, the healer can channel and guide positive energies, which can then promote your body’s own healing forces, whether they be needed in the physical, mental, emotional or spiritual areas of your life.

Healing can bring a sense of calm and of ‘clearing’. For some it can feel like a warmth, for others they may feel coolness or lightness. Yet others report they see colours during healing. All are quite safe and natural, and you may wish to discuss any discoveries with your healer."

I am insured as a professional healer, and will be happy to support anyone who wishes.

There is a charge for this service, which is only £20 for an hour, but, for forum members and for time spent at HQ, a portion of this will go into Wiccaweys coffers to help more dogs. If you book for my time outside of HQ, please do mention the forum so I can remember to send money in.

For those who find they are not mobile enough, or whose animals cannot travel, I will be able at times to do home visits.

In accordance with current lesgislation, I would need for the animal's owner to be present for the healing time, and at all times the care of a vet takes precidence (? spelling) and the animal's vet is in charge of their wellbeing.

In short, it's all good stuff, and some but not all, insurance companies also do pay for such treatments (mostly if agreed by or prescribed by a vet), but please do check with your policy and company before booking.

For human beans, it's entirely up to you! I won't need your 'owner' to be present... :biggrin:

Looking forward to helping out.

Ros.