UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Someont To Look After A Dog For A Couple Of Weeks...

Hevvur

Hi All....I'm looking for someone fairly local (within Lancashire, or close enough) to look after my Mums Yorkie for a couple of weeks this year.

He is 11 years old, castrated, and doesn't do very well in Kennels - he looses a lot of weight.

He is very people orientated, and gets on well with other dogs, he just wants to be sat on someones knee all the time! Thats why I don't think he does well in kennels.

He still likes walks - short or long!

He can be left on his own if needed, for quite a few hours, but occasionally he does wee inside at night, but if theres paper down, he'll try and get there in time!

We're willing to pay, and provide his food.

I can't have him at my house, as him and Teagan (my dog) don't get on inside (thats down to Teagan, not him) and I can't separate them.

If anyone on here is willing, or knows anyone in/near Lancashire, please give me a shout!

Hi I do take in dogs to foster for people as it helps me to fund the rescue work i do .. ie feeding myfoster dogs so would happily help and well used to piddling yorkies and older boys.

Give me a call if i can help

Catherine

x

Yeah right!!! :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

That Rescuewoman tells whoppers. :ohmy: :D

Kazz xx

Would never ever ever in a million years own a yorkie :rolleyes:

They are vile little beasties who cuddle up to you with rotten breath and kiss you with smelly tongues and snort in your face and bite you if they feel like it ... and who i simply adore (ouch there you go I have admitted it) :biggrin: