UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who Helped With Bailey's Transport Run

selina

Does a blue harness belong to any of the other transporters or did it come in Bailey's bag of stuff from previous home, if it belongs to anyone please PM me your address and I'll get it posted back to you, sorry I know this is a bit late I kept forgetting to ask :biggrin:

Hi Selina,

I picked Bailey up from his owner, and he did have a blue harness, but it wouldn't go round him! His collar had got lost, so I used my car harness till I handed him over at Wakefield. I think he'd put on a bit of weight with not being walked, so who knows, he may fit it again one day soon!

I'm so glad he's got a HC, I knew it wouldn't be long before such a lovely dog was snapped up - I think you may need more than ONE tissue!!!

I'd like to sponsor him as well, by the way, can I use paypal or is it easier to send you the money?

I think you've done a fab job with him, he just looks sooooo happy! :biggrin: Thankyou for having him!

Isobel.

Thanks Michelle, I'd hate to think someone was wanting it back, I didn't think it could have been bailey's as it was a tight fit just couldn't be sure

Thanks Isobel, before I take any sponsorship for him I'll wait and see how his homecheck goes and if he is still here, Titchy Springer says if need be he'll stand in and the sponsorship will still be split between OC and Gables Farm but he'd much rather that Bailey did it :snitch: