UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

It's Bull Breed Central Here At Hope!

FoxyGirl

Animals In Need Liverpool are also full to bursting with bullbreeds, more "bull breed central" than anywhere at the moment. They're not a bull breed rescue either, just happen to be the dumping ground for people who are scared to death of the amnesties/siezures up there.

Foxygirl - am I thinking of a different Hope rescue, or did you recently get a dog sent from Dogs Trust Evesham? - a Rottie/Staff cross called Rupert, lovely boy. If not, never mind, lol. If so, how's he doing? :unsure:

We've got quite a few Staffie's and Staff crosses in at the minute, especially the longer-legged ones.

Yes we are the same Hope Rescue :biggrin:

He is doing well but is also one of the dogs we desperately need a rescue space for - did you have the privilage of meeting him whilst he was at the Dogs Trust?

A lovely photo of him for you.

P1030189_edited.jpg

That's him! :mecry: I definately did have the priviledge, he was one of my favourites (though you try not to have them). He's such an affectionate boy. I used to call him Ruper-duper :rolleyes: I didn't want him to be sent away from our centre (though maybe Hope has more chance of homing him?) but then it wasn't my decision. I'm so glad he's doing well, my brother'll be pleased too. I've gone all sniffly now. :dry: Give him hugs from me!

Edited by Rachelpirate