UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Pdsa Or Similar In West Sussex

geniegembob

A LADY I KNOW IS HAVING TROUBLE FUNDING FEES FOR HER DOGS VETS BILLS; SHE GETS HOUSING BENEFIT; INCAPACITY BENEFIT AND COUNCIL TAX BENEFIT.

She is worried about her dog getting treatment for several lumps and has asked me to ask if anybody knows where she can get her dog treated?

She does not have transport, lives near me so we can help her with that and I have offered some of the fee's but cant manage all as I myself haven't returned to work yet.

Any light on said subject would be greatly appreciated.

Ta ggb (And Joan)

A LADY I KNOW IS HAVING TROUBLE FUNDING FEES FOR HER DOGS VETS BILLS; SHE GETS HOUSING BENEFIT; INCAPACITY BENEFIT AND COUNCIL TAX BENEFIT.

She is worried about her dog getting treatment for several lumps and has asked me to ask if anybody knows where she can get her dog treated?

She does not have transport, lives near me so we can help her with that and I have offered some of the fee's but cant manage all as I myself haven't returned to work yet.

Any light on said subject would be greatly appreciated.

Ta ggb (And Joan)

Not sure where you are & there doesnt appear to be a lot in West Sussex but East Sussex has 4 - Brighton Portsmouth Southampton & Gillingham - haqve a look at the link below for details or to search for facilities (PDSA & similar) by county / region etc

http://www.pdsa.org.uk/managed/finder_action.html?cid=1

Not sure where you are & there doesnt appear to be a lot in West Sussex but East Sussex has 4 - Brighton Portsmouth Southampton & Gillingham - haqve a look at the link below for details or to search for facilities (PDSA & similar) by county / region etc

http://www.pdsa.org.uk/managed/finder_action.html?cid=1

TA MUCHOUS...ANY LEADS MAY LEAD(LOL) TO SOMETHING X

There is no PDSA cover in West Sussex Gatwick area.

But the PDSA will cover your vetbill up to £100 when you are on benefits. They have a form which you can ask for and they send by post.

But if you phone around abit, RSPCA etc you might be able to find somebody to help further.