UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Brag

riotous_uk

went ot our first indoor tournament yesterday, racing in div 5. The dogs were brill and the noise didn't nother them at all (it did me!). They raced very well, apart from a slight glitch in our second heat when all the dogs decided that they preferred the other lane better than ours...oooops.

Not only did Snitch (and jack belonging to Lynda Taylor) get enough points for their flyball dog awards, but we also won the division!!! I'm soo proud of the whole team. We only started racing together at the end of May (in starters) and have only done 4 division tournaments (we only tend to do one tournament a month)....well chuffed with them all, and especially the dogs. Could have just done with getting another 12 points as then all 4 team dogs would have got their FD awards.

Pauline and Snitch (height dog)

Well done, I was very impressed with how well your team raced :biggrin: (as was Pumpkin, she was fascinated :wub: )

Awww, thanks :) Still got a lot to learn and to teach teh dogs but I was well impressed with the way they ran considering it was their firs tindoor comp.

Pumpkin is :wub: :wub: I hope you have a lot of fun with her.

Pauline