UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Working Trials

t-dog

My OH's GSD has recently retired from the police and to stop him getting bored I was thinking about working trials. I haven't a clue who to contact or where to start looking. I had a quick look at the Scottish kennel club site but there isn't much on there.

Does anyone have any friends involved or anyone who could point me to a website etc. We live in West Lothian (between Edinburgh and Glasgow). Thanks

T

My OH's GSD has recently retired from the police and to stop him getting bored I was thinking about working trials. I haven't a clue who to contact or where to start looking. I had a quick look at the Scottish kennel club site but there isn't much on there.

Does anyone have any friends involved or anyone who could point me to a website etc. We live in West Lothian (between Edinburgh and Glasgow). Thanks

If you have a look on Workingtrials.co.uk and go to contacts there are details for the Scottish Working Trials Society. I used to be a member when I lived up there and there was a far bit organised for training and actual trials.