UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big House In Shropshire

tegk68

If you are looking for total seclusion, peace and tranquility, miles of dog walks on your doorstep and you need a place that can accomodate quite a few of you (sleeps about 8/10 people if I remember rightly), then look no further than the Shooting Lodge in the lovely rolling hills of Shropshire :biggrin:

We went with family to this place about 2 years a go now. Between us we had five dogs. We all want to go back! Have a table tennis tournament, go for long walks, amble round the garden, sit by the HUGE open fire and read - PERFECT. Here's a few more details:

Approached by a private track that winds through fields and woodland, the Shooting Lodge occupies a secluded position, being over a mile from the nearest neighbour, and not visible from any other property. Refurbished to an excellent standard, this spacious and unique property boasts an oak-framed banqueting hall, a large bespoke farmhouse-style kitchen, a log cabin summerhouse and a table tennis room. The patio and large garden of terraced lawns command views across open countryside towards Wenlock Edge.

More details HERE

RNP-02.jpg

RNP-W02.jpg

RNP-W04.jpg

Helen its the partner house to the one me, Wendy, Claz, Sam and Jules stayed in May :biggrin: We were at Henley farmhouse :biggrin:

Linky

:unsure: is this one on here already then? Have I been dim?

What's worse is we also rented the partner one too (there were 18 of us) but couldn't find that one on their list then couldn't be bothered to keep looking so just listed this one of the two :rolleyes: AND I slept in the one you stayed in but spent all our days in this one listed above, and now I think about it I even remember the piccies of you lot staying there and commenting on it on your thread, and the penny's only just dropped........... derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rolleyes:

Here iis is, your holiday thread http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry153178

Edited by tegk68