UA-12921627-3

So what's happening Pingu?

I am currently doing some tinkering behind the scenes to add in some features I want in place before I do the reorganisation.

during this time you may notice your member group changes, weird buttons appear.. and then vanish and slices of toast suddenly materialise before being eaten by a low flying puppy...

all is well and will be working fully over the next week.

rescue wise I have some really nice stuff going in that I hope will be of use to you for both re-homing and fundraising.. provided it all works properly of course...

Photo

A Big Upgrade...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Pingu

Pingu

mawk mawk!

• Root Admin
  • 8,388,607 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

now i seem to actually have some time on my hands its time to do some bits to here.

first up is a hardware upgrade. this will happen over the next two weeks and tehre may be some downtime as a result. sadly i cant control when they will do the upgrade but its a fairly big one so things here will hopefully fly afterwards.

once thats out of the way there will be a fairly large database upgrade.. this is the scary one as if it goes wrong there is a lot of work to put it back again... i will let the new hardware bed in for a week before doing this.

and then its onto the forums... not too sure exactly what i will do but my feeling is some rationalisation is needed and better integration with facebook etc.

any suggestions will be gratefully recieved.