UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Billingshurst

NED

:speak_cool: I shall be the one with the battered silver shogun sport covered in rescue stickers! :laugh:

Just taking Mish the mostly white collie on Sunday, but if I see you I shall say hello :biggrin:

Claire

Edited by NED

yes, i went to your van twice paula and saw dudley but not you. i managed to brave the whole day as i kept sticking big dudley under the tap by the loos. had a great day dispite my sunburn. got 22nd and best gundog in the novice jumping which i am THRILLED with. i skipped over to the prize giving making a total prat out of myself. got 16th in elem jumping dispite a really rubbish run and my jrt got a clear in the open small jumping at her 2nd show and did a full set of weaves to boot so chuffed with both of them.

I heard a presentation and wondered if it was you as the said where's Dudley and I know it wasn't me :laugh:

I didn't hang around for the small and medium jumping as it was so hot and not cooling down at all.

I'm at Newlands so will make an effort to have an 'at home' of I could stand in the middle of the exercise and shout 'Dudley' and see who turns up.

it was boiling for def but some how they were alright in the car. every time i got duds out i took him to the tap by the loos and soaked him. being wiry he was dry quite soon but he managed. ive got 2 crate fans which help a little bit. not looking good for newlands with this heat! my birthday on sunday and duds is tomorrow so dont forget! :)