UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Starters

waggi

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you will be running against me with my big beast Kimba, he is huge and the only choccy doberman in flyball, so yo should be able to spot us a mile off!!!

I spotted you yesterday at Askham, but didn't get chance to come across and say hello. I was running my little orange JRT in the other starters division to you.

I also have a spotty beast and a pointy bretty beast, unfortunately neither of them do flyball at the moment, spotty one is broken and pointy one is still being convinced that it is a fun thing to do, but we are getting there.

Hi Pauline, pity we didn't get to say hi over the weekend, which other shows will you be going to? Which team do you run with?

Just to add, I was very pleased with my big beast this weekend. He had a not very nice experience a few weeks ago with another dog having a major go at him as he was coming out of the lane (despite his size he is a big wimp with other dogs and easily scared), since then he has been less enthusiastic about flyball, although still enjoying it and I have been taking it slowly with him to let him get over it. Yesterday he was back to his old self and I nearly ended up on my face a couple of times when the dog before us was sent and he decided he wanted to go too, like now!!! He is also hitting the box harder again - as Jayne found out cos she was box loading for us and she nearly went flying!!!

So me is a very happy peep again cos my big boy is happy again.

I also have a spotty beast and a pointy bretty beast, unfortunately neither of them do flyball at the moment, spotty one is broken and pointy one is still being convinced that it is a fun thing to do, but we are getting there.

I have a black and white grumpy beast - who doesnt do flyball because she expects everyone to sit quite in a corner and be civilised

I have a white and black lurcher puppy - who if she isnt asleep shes bouncing at people for snuggles then falls asleep while snuggling

and

Mad Meggi Moo who is just a bit of a muppet really

Just looked at the running order - you are running against us :ninja:

Just done the running order for Mottram - you have managed to avoid each other there, one on Saturday and one on Sunday :biggrin: :biggrin: And we are being brave and running Annie in sanctioned so you will both be spared that :laugh: :laugh:

But you will be running against me with my big beast Kimba, he is huge and the only choccy doberman in flyball, so yo should be able to spot us a mile off!!!

Ohhhh he is gorgeous, I met him at Middlesborough (didn't meet you though) Jayne was holding him whilst you were somewhere else :biggrin:

Hi Pauline, pity we didn't get to say hi over the weekend, which other shows will you be going to? Which team do you run with?

I run with (organise and manage) Bishop Burton Brainiacs. we formed in April. We have our first 'proper' division races at eggborough (expect it will all go horrendously wrong) and our other starters team comes out then as well. Scary.

pauline

I run with (organise and manage) Bishop Burton Brainiacs. we formed in April. We have our first 'proper' division races at eggborough (expect it will all go horrendously wrong) and our other starters team comes out then as well. Scary.

pauline

Hiya Pauline

Do please let me know if you are ever in the manchester-ish area and I'll try and make it to say hello. :biggrin:

Just done the running order for Mottram - you have managed to avoid each other there, one on Saturday and one on Sunday :biggrin: :biggrin: And we are being brave and running Annie in sanctioned so you will both be spared that :laugh: :laugh:

Ohhhh he is gorgeous, I met him at Middlesborough (didn't meet you though) Jayne was holding him whilst you were somewhere else :biggrin:

I was probably running my other boy or sorting the other dogs out, Jayne used to run him when my other boy and him were in the same team, very funny watching his tow her around the field, especially if I accidently (sp) call his name!!! :devil:

Rycoft Sunday here we come :biggrin:

I'm really excited about meeting some more refuge peeps now (and the flyball of course!!!)

pauline

I'm sure it will all go fine, good luck with it all and like Alex says, let us know if you are ever coming up north cos we might end up at the same show.

I'm sure it will all go fine, good luck with it all and like Alex says, let us know if you are ever coming up north cos we might end up at the same show.

We probably will bump into each other again as we are in the North East (East Yorks) so I'm sure you will see us at eggborough, Drax, Cantley or some of the others. We are sticking to the local area for now as its not fair to ask the students to have to travel too far as they are on restricted budgets.

Hiya Pauline

Do please let me know if you are ever in the manchester-ish area and I'll try and make it to say hello. :biggrin:

I will do my best Alex, but i doubt we will be entering any competitions over your way this year, we're staying fairly local for now.

However Shadow has been to two tournaments so far. One had loads of rooma dn I could keep a long way from people, the other was really cramped and he had to pass people within 4-5ft and he never batted an eyelid, bless him :) Not even when someone's collie lunged and barked at him

Jayne will be there already, I think she was going last night, I will be getting there tonight, probs about 7.30ish once I have sorted out the horses etc. Just look for the Cheshire Set crowd, I'll have a big green and silver pickup car, Jayne has a bright blue van. We will be camped next to the ring.

See you later

K (very excited K!!!)

I was probably running my other boy or sorting the other dogs out, Jayne used to run him when my other boy and him were in the same team, very funny watching his tow her around the field, especially if I accidently (sp) call his name!!! :devil:

:angry: It's just not funny when you do that :angry:

ive organised child sitter

ive decided to leave Cleo and Flyte at home - so no grump and no lurcher pup - just a titchy thing and a meggie moo

exited now

Lovely to meet you yesterday, sorry I disappeared so quickly, but a certain little dog dragged me to the paddling pool :rolleyes: :laugh: