UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oscar ...With The Most Amazing Eyes!

Shannon

I hope this is ok to cross-post...

Posted on behalf of Animals In Need Northampton, fostered in Northampton

Please meet the fantastic Oscar ( aka Ice man..just look at those gorgeous eyes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFBRyIjrTrg

24108_409726698593_748148593_496651.jpg

Oscar has been fostered with us since Saturday...and if I could sing and dance on here to let you know what an amazing/super/fantasic boy he is, then I would. Sadly you will just have to try and feel my enthusiasm through my words :wink:

We have fostered many in the past but none like this super lad.

Oscar was handed into rescue as his family were finding a 10mth old collie boy too much. But they must have treated him well as a puppy as he is confident and friendly. Oscar has been very well house trained, and we havent had any toileting in the house at all. He must have been crate trained as well, as he goes straight into his crate when we go out or at bedtime, and you dont hear a peep. He has a great temprement with people, even my 5yr old daughter. He loves a fuss, and is also toy and treat motivated.

He is currently living with 7 other dogs of various breeds (and issues), and he has sussed out who likes to play and who likes to be left alone. Oscar travels very well in the car, and jumps in, settles and doesnt barge out.

Oscar is soo quick to learn, and has picked up clicker training easily. He already knows... sit, down, flat, wait, paw and come. We let him off lead yesterday with 2 others and he was an angel, kept and eye on us and came back when called every time. He does know how to walk on a lead, but does forget.

24108_410391938593_748148593_498076.jpg

P270310_1254.jpg

I have been training dogs for over 11 yrs and I feel Oscar would excel in a competitive home, maybe Agilty? ...Obedience? ...HTM? ...Working trials? or even Cani-x. He will work hard to please you, but unlike some collies he will settle easily and isn't constantly on the go.

Oscar is vaccinated, neutered, wormed, de-flead and chipped.

Any potential homes will be homechecked.