UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bruce Needs A New Home

greytgirl

Bruce is the dog I called the RSPCA over (http://www.therefuge.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=48249&st=0&p=858522&&do=findComment&comment=858522 ), him being left ALL the time outside, no shelter etc, being hit..VERY handshy and basically neglected and badly treated. His owners on my advice got him castrated biggrin.gif

She started putting cards up in shops etc about him but my friends offered to try him out at their house, he has been there a few months BUT unfortunately is a very strong and bouncy boy, very excitable..lovely lad just needs some basic training and effort putting in with him, they have decided against keeping him unfortunately as he knocked their 18month old daughter over last week and she ended up at hospital with a big bump on her head. Bruce just wants to play but obviously they feel he is too baouncy and strong around such a small child sad.gif

They have all become attatched to him and have given him a few months now but have asked me to ask around for Bruce as they feel their home is not the right one for him. They are going to leave getting another dog until their daughter is much older, but they wanted to try with him as they could see what an awful situation he was in being stuck in that back garden alone day in, day out.

Well here is Bruce, he is BEAUTIFUL and I love his ears, he WILL make a wonderful pet, just needs the right home wub.gif

He is around 14 months old, bouncy, friendly, loving, strong boy who just needs a chance.

S5031117.jpg

S5031118.jpg

S5031124.jpg

S5031126.jpg

LOOK at those ears! love them, he HAS calmed down alot with attention and exercise but he is only 14months old so just loves to play, needs some manners teaching him, he DOES calm down and settle lovey after initial excitment and bursts of Nuttiness laugh.gif

Bruce is in the Wigan area, what breed would people say he is??

Edited by greytgirl

• 2 weeks later...