UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wildcats - Doggie Delights Receipe E-book

murtle

Hello lovely Fugees

Please please can you help us. The wildcats have been challenged to an Apprentice style challenge on TRPD.

The Wildcats now need to sell as many of the Doggie Delights Receipe e-Book for only £2 as possible by Sunday 14th June.

One of our team members has been stolen from us and we desperately need to win him back by winning this challenge :mecry:

:elefant: All names of fugee buyers will be placed in a hat and a lucky winner will win an "I need a home" lead for the rescue of their choice :elefant:

If you would like a copy please can request a copy below or PM me and then make payment.

Payment details

paypal : [email protected] (please advise your name/user name, gifts sent through paypal don't incur charges)

Or by cheque/PO made payable to 'TRPD' at

TRPD, 98, Robert Street, Ynysybwl, Pontypridd, Mid Glamorgan, CF37 3EA

All help greatly appreciated and needed :wink:

(all funds raised will be used for sending items out to rescues as part of the Wish List project currently active)

Edited by murtle

I think I've sent off my money. :worried_anim:

However I don't usually actually go "into" my PayPal account to pay money, so I'm a bit of a numpty over such complicated things.

Feel free to harrass me if the money doesn't come through.

And, I need to know how to claim my big cherry too. :D

Not 100% sure what this is all about :laugh: but as Murtle supported me greatly with my request for coats for Westie Rescue, I have sent payment. Wanted to send more but thought that might be seen as cheating :laugh:

Yes - thank you very much - Tigger and Daisy are eagering anticipating ..................

I've sent some money but forgot to say it was from me :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank you so much :flowers:

Mags and Chickentikka I will send your books to you now.

Mrs B I'm hoping you've received your copy if not please shout :flowers:

Thank you so much

xxx