UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Raul Is Giving Up On Life

Peolina

Raul was found abandoned in the streets and taken to the pound. he has since been taken to a shelter but it is so overcrowded that he is not doing well. We are desperately trying to raise funds to get him out of there and into a better shelter or dog hotel, which is costly. We have made appeals to find him an owner but for over 6 months, nobody has come forward.

But Raul is giving up on life. he is not eating. He has been checked by the vet and is in perfect health. But his misery is making him give up on life. he spends all day in a corner alone looking at nothing in particular.

Please help us raise the funds we need to get him the peace he needs to regain the will to live. he is still young - 3 years maximum.

Raul is in Portugal. We are having great difficulty getting local attention and thus make an appeal on his behalf to you.

We need to raise €100 x 3 months in order for this dog hotel to accept him.

Hello and welcome to Refuge - as a new member you are probably unaware of our rules, the first of which is that to post any kind of appeal here you need the permission of the forum admin - that would be either myself or Pingu. Neither of us have been approached by you prior to your posting here. In order for us to support you we would need to be satisfied as to your bonafides - as I'm sure you will understand - anyone could set up a paypal account and ask for donations on behalf of needy animals so for the protection of our members we require that you supply verifiable information about your organisation.

I had actually been doing some checking whilst you were posting, and I must say I do have a few concerns - particularily about your use of a thrid party namely Dynamic Blue Link process your donations.

For the time being I'm afraid I am not prepared to allow you to ask for donations via this forum, all links to your website have been removed and will be restored once I am satisfied that this is a genuine appeal from a genuine welfare group.

Please feel free to pm me and we can talk more about giving you permission to promote your group here.