UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Urgent Good Home Required- Ben's Owner Has Died

Tillie

Hello,

My name is Ben and my owner died on 21st May 2008. I am approximately 10 years old, a short haired mongrel and am about the size of a labrador (although I do not look like one) I have a shiny ballck coat, with brown on my face and paws.

I am very well house trained and loving, obedient and love all people including children.

My owners daughters have gone through as many rescue centres as they can but no one can take me at short notice and they cannot have me as they have two dogs each of their own.

A man did say he wanted me but at the last minute said that I was too old.

I really am desperate for a home as mine has got to be given back to the landlord and I don't wnat to go to the dogs home, as that is where my owner got me from when I was 2 years old.

Very sorry to hear Ben needs to find a new home in such sad circumstances :(

Are you one of the daughters or someone posting on their behalf? If you could let us know, as requested above, where you are, maybe people can suggest rescues you haven't yet tried or offer other ideas :flowers:

My owners daughters have gone through as many rescue centres as they can but no one can take me at short notice and they cannot have me as they have two dogs each of their own.

Does this mean that Ben can not live with other dogs? Is he not good around them? Lots of people here already have dogs of their own so this would be useful info :flowers:

Good luck Ben :)