UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Monty And I Are Doing Agility At Discover Dogs

cabbagepatch88

Hia,

I have just received confirmation today that Monty and I will be doing an Agility display at Discover Dogs.

I am a member of the YKC and I have been invited to do the "Agility Games" display in the YKC throughout Saturday - I have no idea what this entails...

I think Monty will probably behave like an absoloute lunatic, but nothing new there :biggrin:

Hia,

I have just received confirmation today that Monty and I will be doing an Agility display at Discover Dogs.

I am a member of the YKC and I have been invited to do the "Agility Games" display in the YKC throughout Saturday - I have no idea what this entails...

I think Monty will probably behave like an absoloute lunatic, but nothing new there :biggrin:

You will have a great day :biggrin: You may well be involved in anything form 2 to 6 demos during the day. well done for being selected.

I will be there on the Saturday but mostly on the Hearing Dogs for Deaf People stand, come along and say Hi if you like and let me know how you do. I will also be at DD on Sunday with Boris on the Great Dane stand.Karen

• 2 weeks later...