UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Uka Dogs Trust Tomorrow

leonak

just wandering if anyone was going. mainly wandering if anyone was going with a video camera? its my lurchers first comp hence im driving nearly 100 miles to the show! i just wandered if anyone was filming already if they might be able to capture her being a cowbag at a show for the first time..

bit of a tall orderi know but worth a shot!

just wandering if anyone was going. mainly wandering if anyone was going with a video camera? its my lurchers first comp hence im driving nearly 100 miles to the show! i just wandered if anyone was filming already if they might be able to capture her being a cowbag at a show for the first time..

bit of a tall orderi know but worth a shot!

Oh blimey, I and the rest of our club were there yesterday - so sorry not to have seen this Friday.

How did you get on - did you have a good time?

yeah really nice show. shame it took over 2 hours to get to though! i wouldnt normally go that far for a day show but as shes just come of age! had a really good day, evil jrt was on form for once and got 1st, 3rd and 4th. obviously her classes were tiny but still..

marble was great, she had a really good time! i had no idea what she would do but in the steeplechase she went off like a rocket! i dont know if you saw the beginners s/c but you had a line of jumps leading to a tunnel and you had to call them off the 4th one to go diagonally. i called her a bit much so we got a refusal for that because she came in to me too much. got round a bit more then there was a fan of 3 jumps which she had already done but she kept coming in and biting me so i think thats where we got E'd. i know it was just excitement so i didnt mind. she had a jump down on the home straight too which isnt like her but never mind!

i ran her nfc in the nursery but she would have gone clear. she came off the a frame which obviously is not on! she was great though, worked ahead of me fantastically. she finished the agility a good 5 secs ahead of me i think!

you would probably have noticed my dogs if you'd seen them, quite destinctive..

blue merle lurcher and black and white gwp

Yes I do remember her - she's lovely.

I was actually working on the ring for the Nursery so would have ben the person who signed you in, gave and took your ticket!

Kleine was 5th in the beginners steeplechase although class was only 27 so just counts as a clear round. Both of mine managed to jump clear in the Agility but sadly their weaves were slow so we were over time and a Clear agility round eludes them both still.

Hope that you had a safe journey home and that we see you at another show soon - well done again!