UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone Doing Ditton This Weekend?

sanrossscot

Well, it was damp. The rain stayed away most of Saturday til late afternoon, so we at least got the tents pitched dry :)

I ended up doing training rounds all weekend, but got some good comments all the same for Tia. My friend got 2nd ARO for first in Nov with her young girl (she has won out of Novice already) and came close to geeting placed in A on Sunday but Di hasn't done too much scent training yet so she wasn't bothered anyway.

How did anyone else do? :unsure:

We were just out of the cards at Newton Heath due to a erm 'bark and grab' in scent but I was pleased with his round and his stays :biggrin:

Came 3rd yesterday at Cheltenham :pinkie: and we even had a run off for 2nd. Twas me who lost the run off though as I forgot to throw the dumbell where the steward directed (was a bit flustered due to me losing said bell just before run off :rolleyes: ). Was so pleased with his retrieve though as it was lovely and calm and not mouthy as it has been and was in the round. The heat helped and to be fair there weren't many scores on the board plus stays were late so a fair few didn't hang around. Teddy was quiet all day though and kept working so I was chuffed :).

Hope you missed the downpours on Sunday Sandra and well done to Di and her baby.