UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anglesey - It Is Time To Start The

Anniegirl

Me too, I don't like it too hot so just dry will do me.

The boys in our team are going on a sea fishing trip on the Thursday and there are a few spare places, if you know anyone who fancies joining them let me know. The cost is £25 including tackle and bait.

well you see 5 kids and a number of collies does that to you lol

we are still going , them collies need a lot of stuff , not the kids them are not driving me mad in anyway or keep asking if we are going yet ! to be are we are mum tomorrow

Yes we are off for a week at Peter and Delias, one of my dogs favourite places :biggrin:

It was glorious weather last year but I don't think we will be quite so lucky this year. My OH is already there and he said there is a pool of water around the caravan legs. :ohmy: Maybe we will swap weather this year and you can have our nice sunny weather :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
It was lovely (except for all the problems are team decided to have at the weekend, hopefully we can still save the team but I am not too optimistic :( )

Hope you can get it all sorted Cathy, it all looked a bit rough on Sunday. Hopefully see you on Sat/Sun at Mottram??

well we are back !

we had a lovely holiday and after all the peeps went there was just 3 of use and wow it was great

we came home with a 1 , 2 and 3 lol so a good week of racing and the first was great

cathy

i am so sorry, i hope you are ok

have you still got a team ? what happen ? thinking of you :GroupHug: :GroupHug: