UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who's Going To The Europeans?

Anniegirl

Well it is less than two weeks away, and I am really looking forward to it.

I went to my first European Champ in 2000 in Belgium as my sister was competing with a Belgium team and that is when I got hooked on flyball. We decided after that weekend that one day we would get a dog so we could compete and we started to regularly go over to Belgium to go to the flyball tournaments and we became kown as the English supporters club :biggrin: :biggrin: . Unfortunately my sisters dog got mild arthritis (and she got busy with the kids) so they soon stopped, but Callum still has a race (over small jumps) when he is over visiting us and got his two hundred points last year :biggrin: .

It is a shame that there are only a few European teams coming but I hope we give them a good welcome and it will be good to meet all the teams in the south who we don't normally get chance to race against.

To add the icing to the cake, we are very proud as we have been asked to do the photography at the tournament. So please come and say hello to me in my photo tent as I will be spending most of my weekend sitting behind a computer looking like this :wacko:

Edited by Anniegirl

I'm going with the rest of our teams - we have 3 teams competing so Jayne and Mandy will be there too. Looking forward to watching some super speedy racing in Div 1 with all the southern teams.

Will come and see you in your tent and see if I can find any more photos to get of my big boy.

What day are you getting there??

Megs racing in the hampshire harriers. I'll probably be camping, but we have no idea which day we'll be racing yet. I'm hoping the weather will be better than last weekend, there is nothing more disappointing than racing being called off!

Edited by lucyandmeg

We will be going with 2 of our teams the Hotshots and Hotshots Hit & Run, we are really looking forward to it :biggrin: I am also a little dissapointed though because My GSD won't be able to take part as she has ruptured her Cruciate :( This means we have no spare dog so if things go wrong we will have to go NFC so I will be keeping everything crossed in the hope that all of the doggies behave. We are all camping for the weekend even though it's only about an hour from where we live :D Look forward to seeing you all.

Guest Simon
It'll be great to meet all you guys :biggrin:

The way I am going we wont even be getting there as I can't find anything about it on the Loseley Park web site so does anyone else have any full details aout the event please.

Thanks

Simon :wacko:

If you go to the BFA website Click here go to the utilities tab and then select discussion lists from the drop down list and you will see the 2007 Euro champ topic, go into that and you will see a the link to the Euro champs website, you can get all the info you need there :biggrin: Are you in a flyball team or just coming to watch?