UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

How Do You Update?

Tisaann

When I reply to a post I always have to log out and then log back in again just so I can be in the updated forum. If I back track using the back arrow then I'm not on the updated topic, if you can understand what I mean. We can't all be logging out and then in again so any clues on how it's done please.

And.......can we have a quick 'how's it done' bit so that we can post simple questions like this and then someone can answer and then it's over and done with and not in 'chat'

When you use the back button, you go back to the page you already looked at, just as it was when you first looked at it. As BC says to see it updated you need to press F5 which reloads/refreshes the page, and any new information on it. You can also click on the thread or forum header to do the same thing.

So in this thread, above this box is another box that says 'about this forum', above that is a row of links:

The Refuge > General > Chats > Non Animal Chat > How Do You Update?

You can click on any one of those and get an updated version, so 'How do you update' will reload this page, Non Animal Chat will reload that whole forum, etc etc.

You can also reply and just sit and wait to be taken back to the updated thread. Just remember to look at the post above yours in case someone sneaked a few posts in :biggrin:

hmmm that happens alot with me, you have watch BC too as she likes to sneek a few lettuces in here and there :laugh:

I bet no one remembers that and I end up looing like a plank :biggrin: