UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Where To Get A Box From?

LyndaTaylor

Just Jumps do, have you been there?

Also, try ebay. :)

edit: Have tried ebay - look here

Hi Jo, I spotted that one on ebay, always my first stop for everything :rolleyes: but been told that the concave ones with rubber matting are better for the dogs as they absorb the shock of the dog landing on them.

But, I think we might just be sorted, through the power of The Refuge, we're off to look at a secondhand set on Monday :biggrin:

Looks like I'm changing from HWTM to Flyball for my progessive training option :rolleyes:

But, I think we might just be sorted, through the power of The Refuge, we're off to look at a secondhand set on Monday :biggrin:

Looks like I'm changing from HWTM to Flyball for my progessive training option :rolleyes:

The bug has bit has it then Lynda :laugh:

Has Daisy recovered?

Snitch was tired all day today :(

Edited by riotous_uk

The bug has bit has it then Lynda :laugh:

Has Daisy recovered?

Snitch was tired all day today :(

It has Pauline! Though I feel quite ashamed now to have to admit that there is much more to flyball than I had first thought.

Daisy was absolutley fine, no stiffness at all in the morning, it seems she can cope with flyball much better than the HWTM moves and agility.

Can't wait to get the box and then I can start with all 5 as they're all total ball maniacs :biggrin:

It has Pauline! Though I feel quite ashamed now to have to admit that there is much more to flyball than I had first thought.

Daisy was absolutley fine, no stiffness at all in the morning, it seems she can cope with flyball much better than the HWTM moves and agility.

Can't wait to get the box and then I can start with all 5 as they're all total ball maniacs :biggrin:

It was certainly an enlightening day on friday, but I really enjoyed myself. I went and watched teh racign today and was impressed at how much faster than us they were....round about 19 secs. I've ended up being adopted by one team as I turned up to watch their alst two heats and they won them both having done nothing in the morning. I will go and watch the multibreed racing tomorrow (and get some more video)

Pleased that daisy was ok :) I just hope we manage to get enough interested bodies to start a proper team.

Pauline

Hi gooster. The nuneaton team were there over the weekend and we were very lucky to get some coaching off Pam (their team captain?). We were at Selby game fair where there was 4 days of racing. where were you racing.....if yuo tell me it was at Selby I'll spit as we could have come and said hello.

I watched a little of the multibreed racing yesterday. Its funny how many teams seem to have a collie cross (or several) in their teams.

I wasn't at Selby, I was at Ryecroft Farm in Cheshire, which was our own show :)

Our multibreed team was a true one, with a crossbreed, collie, nova scotia duck tolling retriever, and mini schnauzer :biggrin:

In multibreed, you are only allowed one collie, one crossbreed and 2 other breeds to race in one race. You are allowed up to 6 dogs on the team, so you usually have 2 collies and 2 crossbreeds on the sheet and interchange them (or have them as spares just in case, which was what Charliegoo was yesterday :( )

Hi gooster

I realise that you are only allowed one BC/WSD on a multibreed team but some of the teams seemed to be running alot of crosses that looked very much like collie somthings to me. We we get better 'our' team will be a true multi breed team as well, so far there is a terrier, a beardie, a lab cross, a collie and poss a lab. Now if I can get the GSD interested, we could stick her in as well seeing as she's finally decided that she's ball mad !

I think we'll be sticking to local shows for now, but maybe one day we'll end up at the same tournament and we'll get to say hello :)

Pauline