UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Buggly Shar Pei

Well what can be said about this poor lad he has now been in rescue a whole year waiting for the right home to come along.He is a fab lad who at 14mths old really really really deserves a family of his own.Although he has been in foster with lots of other dogs he is looking for a new home where perhaps he would have a smaller dog to play with and be his companion or be an only dog.He is good in the car,on & off lead Is crate & house trained.All we ask is that new owners do listen to the advice we give them and take it slowly setteling him and introducing him to his new life.He does like to take things slowly :happy: He has been with me in foster all this time and I can't fault him but then I do know all his little funny ways & thoughts, especially those of thinking he is a lap dog :happy:

Watch his story here

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=d7da8c55e70a2cafbd86a4&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

buggly11.jpg

Homing Info

Buggly needs an experienced home children 14+ and a secure garden.New owners must not be out at work all day and be prepared to take things gently & slowly with him whilst he settles into his new life. You must be prepared to attend training class with him to help you all bond.We are willing to step out of our normal homing area to find him a sepcial home but must be within reasonable travel time for follow up visits .200 miles of Dover Kent ??