UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Urgent - Swindon Pound Dogs

The usual suspects in our pound :(

I can't access photobucket at work so will post photos for these on tonight.

female staff x American bull dog. "Missy" 4.5 years old. Lived with 1 yr old child. Has some training, sweet dog. Owner called in (hence having details about dog) but never came to pick her up

Husky type (might be Northern Inuit?). Entire male, grey/black with blue eyes. young, mad! untrained but lovely. Will need an experienced home and cannot be rehomed with kids as just too bouncy. As husky I wouldn't trust with cats and I don't think can go with other dogs just yet (if gets a rescue place and is properly assessed this could be different but at the moment he'd be too much for them to deal with!)

Staffie type, entire male. about 3-4 years old. Nice dog, calm and patient. stray so no history

Staffie x (collie?). White with red patches. female. 1-2 years old. Found tied up in a wood, no history. Nice dog again.

We are desperate to find spaces so even if you can help with one or recommend somewhere else to try please let me know. 01793 466139 or [email protected]

Many thanks! Ali :)

tn.jpgtn2.jpg

Missy smile.gif She's good with kids (lived with baby/toddler), other dogs, unknown about cats. got some basic training and is a really lovely dog

3045-1.jpg

lovely staffie girl - about 3ish? bit fat. Well behaved, loves cuddles, good on lead etc. Unknown about other dogs/cats but she has shown no sign of aggression with others in the pound - real sweetie smile.gif

3046-1.jpg

another lovely staff x - girl again, about 18 months old. She has been out with a large Am Bulldog x girl and was really good with her. No history but once again a nice natured well behaved dog

more to come tomorrow!