UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Searching For Some Rescue Doglets

Sezpez

Hi everyone, long time no see!

I had a thought that I would try and find out how a few of the dogs we helped with years ago are doing... I think it'll be a long shot but i'd really like to try! :rolleyes:

First were long haired GSD's Tye and Cody, brother and sister rescued from South Wales area and we took them down to Clacket lane services to hand over to another couple for the rest of their journey to kent. They were absolutely huge and stinky and pulled like mad but they were lovely! I really hope they are both doing well now.

The other was Keira pie a young staffy who I rescued from some turkish people who hated her "messing up their flat" I fell for this girl hook line and sinker but my springer hated her being in the house and I took her to a rescue in kent possibly? They dealt with mostly staffies or staffy types if I remember correctly? My memory is useless but I remember how special Keira was and I really wish I could get an update on her. The last I heard was she had a new home with a brother to keep her on her toes :wub:

Well, here's hoping for some news :wub:

• 2 weeks later...