UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rottie Bitch In Pts Situation

A friend of mine has been trying to help a rottie bitch who is in a boarding kennel in Cowfold, Sussex. As far as I can ascertain, she was handed over to the council by an elderly owner and the council placed her in a commercial kennel they have a contract with. Her time is now up and she is due to be put to sleep today. It's unfortunate that I wasn't given the details of this earlier, but to my knowledge she is still alive.

The dog is four years old, I do not know if she is spayed, she has a good temperament with people but was said to be dog aggressive. However, there is a strong possibility that this is kennel related as when out of kennels, she seems to ignore other dogs.

The contact for this is Richard Carlton - his number is 07780 582540. He has tried the different rottie rescues but no-one can help at the moment.

Please feel free to crosspost this.

Thank you

This dog has been moved out of the kennels into the care of a local dog trainer. The situation is only temporary but she is no longer in immediate danger of PTS.

She's been tested with other dogs and is fine with them, apparently her temperament with people is absolutely fantastic.