UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Long Term Foster Needed

hi there, i am new to refuge but need some help. Afew years ago i was involved in a rescue of some puppies ownded by a druggie who sold their mum when they were 3 weeks old and was flushing them down the toilet when we got there. 2 puppies survived and both were homed to fantasic people. one is still very happy and safe as houses, the other has had a problem, when he was homed the new owners landlord agreed no problem to them having another dog. After all this time and a bit of a problem with the neighbours kids tormenting the dog the neighbours decided to contact the landlord and complain. (dont get me wrong this is a lovely dog who was no problem at all, i saw him every week since homing and NO issues) they just being mean. After months of threats and winding the landlord up the current owners had to put himinto a temporary rescue space untill they can find a new house to rent allowing dogs. Sadly he has NOT taken to this situation and has started to fight with other dogs, he has always been scared of dogs as one attaked him when he was younger. He is very unsettled and needs a foster home instead of where he is. His owners love him very much and are moving home so they can bring him home but this may take some time. He is a collie cross staff and a lovely boy. The owners are willing to pay his keep themselves. Can any one help?