UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Recommend Your Patio Disinfectant

Rileyroo

Thanks, everyone. I will check out the recommendations.

I'm also wondering if I can use the same stuff to wipe down Kevin's front legs after he's eaten his meaty bones - he looks like the victim of a car crash with bits of raw meat and blood all over himself. I think he's saving a snack for later - sadly for him it gets washed off before he has a chance to savour it. :rolleyes:

Personally I don't have a problem with using domestic products & keeping off whilst the garden dries but unless you are specifically advised they are safe I'd avoid using any such products in this fashion. Zoflora for instance is said to be perfectly safe for kennels etc when used as directed but you are advised not to let animals (especially cats) lick any surfaces it's been used on (the ingredient is common to some other household disinfectant products that don't state themselves safe for kennels).

If you want to use anything like this Hibiscrub definitely can be used for bathing wounds etc (have had it provided by a vet to clean a stitched / operation "wound" in the past)

Thanks, everyone. I will check out the recommendations.

I'm also wondering if I can use the same stuff to wipe down Kevin's front legs after he's eaten his meaty bones - he looks like the victim of a car crash with bits of raw meat and blood all over himself. I think he's saving a snack for later - sadly for him it gets washed off before he has a chance to savour it. :rolleyes:

Have you tried baby whipes? I use the for all sorts and they generally work great.

Vera