UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Help! Need A Posh Name For Cooper

Claire P

Have you sent your form off yet? What's Cooper called now? :flowers:

I've just filled Kiera's in, her first choice name is Kik Kas Kiera - thanks again for that San! :) - and second choice, I wanted something that kind of sums her up, so it ended up 'It's Kiera Innit' - :wacko: Well she does come from a rough-ish estate in Manchester :)

Have you sent your form off yet? What's Cooper called now? :flowers:

I've just filled Kiera's in, her first choice name is Kik Kas Kiera - thanks again for that San! :) - and second choice, I wanted something that kind of sums her up, so it ended up 'It's Kiera Innit' - :wacko: Well she does come from a rough-ish estate in Manchester :)

I have sent the form off now. I have gone for "He's Just Cooper" as the first option as I will name future dogs "S/He's Just ...."

and for the second I have gone for the other extreme taking the mick out of it all "Super Duper Mini Cooper" do you think they will cotton on there my have been a thread when they get a load of forms taking the mick out of the silly naming rules. I don't see why you can use pet names. There is only 1 Cooper at this address.

Thanks for your help guys. We will have to wait a fortnight now to see if they accept any names but I do have more back ups if not

Loving all the name suggestions, really like He's Just Cooper though. Which flyball team do you race with? Hope to see you on the circuit some time soon with my pack of idiots.

Well this is quite a problem at mo we don't have a team. We will be with Dig It Dogs from Sandbach Cheshire. We are aiming to give the starters a go on May Bank Holiday at Mottram St Andrew but I need 4 more dogs to stand behind Cooper! We had a bad instructor briefly and it drove a few away and the Club owner isn't that into it so keeps trying to push us aside for more agility classes so people have got bad feeling again. It really needs sorting as we don't want to Loose our new instructors as they are great. The other prob is I don't have a lot of time free to compete as I spend the summer going to lots of shows spreading the word about oldies club and winning loads with Cooper and my fosters haven't done too bad either!

Is Christina your new instructor? If so she is fab, and won't be easily put off, you've probably already worked out that she is a pretty strong personality!!! I used to be in the same team as her but have changed to run with Rotherham Rockets cos that was my boyfriends team.

I'm sure I'll see you around at one of the tournaments, make sure you come and say hello, I'll be the one with the huge chocolate coloured doberman probably being teased by Christina!!!

Is Christina your new instructor? If so she is fab, and won't be easily put off, you've probably already worked out that she is a pretty strong personality!!! I used to be in the same team as her but have changed to run with Rotherham Rockets cos that was my boyfriends team.

I'm sure I'll see you around at one of the tournaments, make sure you come and say hello, I'll be the one with the huge chocolate coloured doberman probably being teased by Christina!!!

Yep you've fingured us out we have robbed Christina as our new trainer and things are progressing well but just need more members

• 4 weeks later...