UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Swindon Poundies Needing Homes

The usual suspects needing a place :) All are lovely dogs who have been well behaved in the pound and appear to be okay with other dogs. all need a place asap!

we have:

Collie x - Male. young, good temperament, no concerns

Terrier x - "Jake" m/c to previous owner. again nice dog, no concerns

Jack Russell - Male, white and tan, no concerns

Jack Russell - female, black, grey and white, again no concerns

Jack Russell - female, several months old, black and white (only just come in so still in 7 days)

Staffie - white male, well known to us! Lives with male GSD, loves other dogs, loves kids, I've known him since he was 5 weeks old (now about 2) and can say confidentally his temperament is 100%. Only thing I don't know is his feelings towards cats. He is a frequent stray so would need a secure garden!

I'll get some photos on shortly :)

Any possibilities let me know ASAP please on 01793 466080

cheers! ali x

We have managed to sort a few of these and are left with the staffie (surprise surprise!) and the little jack russell bitch. I've got a better pic of her that I'll upload later.

we also now have a very handsome black lab x - ok he's probably lab x staffie but he looks more lab in the flesh with a staffie touch to his face. He is extremely handsome and only about a year old.

This is Bart the lab x staff- he actually looks more lab in real life, honest! I think the sun was showing off his muscles...

2820.jpg2820c.jpg

Little Scarlett staffie girl. She was left at the police station for 3 days before anyone remembered her! and wasn't in great shape when she came in. This pic was taken on her first day but she's already started to fill out with good feeding. She does NOT like other dogs. Doesn't bark or anything as passes but you can tell...

2824.jpg2824a.jpg

And this little lad has just come in - tan boy with dark face. We'll get a proper pic of him soon. looks like may have some whippet or similar in him as is on the slimmer side with longish legs.

2831a.jpg

And please don't forget our white staff - he is good with other dogs and kids

I know we're all chocka with staffies - what the hell are we going to do?! :(

x