UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Send An Email

Alibullie

This is crossposted from another forum

The story is this. Walter was a four month old chocolate lab stolen from his garden on 12th June. I found out via a friend at work and got him on Doglost website

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pz...xJvs7Eclsm4KHdt.

Owner had done all the right things - contacting vets, police, rspca, kennels, dog warden etc and postering. I spoke to them daily as they started getting anonymous tip offs suggesting they knew where Walter was. The tip offs led to the police raiding a farm in Bracknell where Walter was recovered (safe and well, but very smelly and a bit thin!) 3 weeks after he went missing.

The police were fantastic - now I dont say that very often, but they took this seriously and got Walter home.

Now a local newspaper is slagging them off daring to suggest that it was a "waste of police time" - how dare they!!!

Ann (Walters mum) has asked me to spread the word and get as many people as possible to email the newspaper to tell them they are wrong - and to email the police to say well done - without the police Walter would never be home.

PLease please take a minute to send a s**tty message to

e-mail is: [email protected]

phone: 01932 561111

write: Surrey Herald and News

89, Eastworth Road

Chertsey

KT16 8DX

and thanks to

[email protected]

I tried to find a link to the newspaper article but couldn't. :mellow: If anyone else can that would be great.

Missing dogs get little enough help as it is, all we need now is papers slagging off the police when they are interested. :angry: