UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Eeep..... St Bernard Bitch...

~Canis-Equus~

On another forum i post on, a user is trying to find a home for her 15 month old St Bernard bitch.

Ive contacted her and shes said if i can find help to do so....

Shes based in kent (dont know where), and although on the forum shes asking £350 for the bitch i think this is to ensure a good home, rather than a serious intention to earn some cash.

She doesnt want the dog to go to a rescue who uses kennels and id agree with her thats not idea for a young bitch.

Are there any rescues out there willing to help her or take this dog on to a foster home? At the moment she is in touch wtih a rescue (dont know which one), but they have suggested she try to rehome her herself so she doesnt end up kenneled.

She is willing to have the bitch spayed although this may not be appropriate right this minute - reason for rehoming is shejust doesnt have the time this bitch requires, again another reason shed let the bitch go to a rescue who uses foster homes.

Pwease someone? Although the owner has absolutely the best of intentions, the forum shes advertised her on is a horsey one not a doggy one, and there are rather a lot of thoroughly unsuitable homes there (people who would quite happily keep her outside on a chain all day etc)....

Em