UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

Thank you :) Just weighed in at 57.1kg (I was hoping to be under 58).

Got on ok with the fiancé - I re added her on Facebook last night and she accepted, so hoping that we might start to get on a bit better. We'll never be best friends, but am hoping we can stay civil :)

• Like 1

My sis-in-law and I are chalk and cheese and I found her a bit hard going when I first got to know her. No doubt the same was true for her about me. However 30 plus years later we get on famously. It takes a bit of time to work each other out and find common ground.

Thanks all

I am basically fine and at the moment my symptoms are minimal.

The Neuro reckons that I have probably had MS for about 20 years !

I have been aware of some issues for about 7 years but put them down to getting old so it was a shock when I was diagnosed.Diet wise he recommended a Mediterranean diet and to take Vit D so that is what I do .I also go to the Gym twice a week and do as much as I am capable of.

• Like 2

Well, I said to my mate in the pub I didn't think something was right...yesterday afternoon Steve was all liked being with you can I see you again etc I messaged him very late on to ask if it WS tomorrow morning he was on and got a very short "nah afternoons, watching a film" so I messaged him back apologising.....nothing since. Perhaps I am not as gullible as I was....that is progress I guess!