UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July 22

Jazz

Poor DIL, hope she gets over it quickly.

Wispa had Librella shot this afternoon. I kept her cool to travel by putting bath towels over her crate and spraying them with cold water, took a plant sprayer in an insulated bag. 

No restrictions on covid now, only advice to self isolate if you have a fever. She doesn't have a fever, only cough and tired, so theoretically she could still go tomorrow. But she  said she could not in all conscience go while coughing all the time.

So son and grandson have come to spend the night with me , instead of me staying at their house as we have an easrly start tomorrow.

Jazz - Honey and Cooper are litter brother and sister and were about 1 when we got them so not pups but fairly young. Hate to tell you but they don't grow out of it lol.

Sorry to hear about your DIL Blackmagic. Hope she's better soon and can join you on holiday. Have a wonderful break.

Why can't dogs come from Romania Jazz? I guess countries vary as my cousin has just adopted two dogs from Greece. The pet passport scheme has changed so the transport run was more convoluted than it used to be but they're here and have settled in happily.

Hope Wispa is soon feeling the benefit of the Librella Owl.

Good morning. Wispa much improved, but we are doing as little as possible during the heat wave. I have to do some watering duties at Muddy Fork, but there are now more volunteers doing it so will be easier than last year. 

• Like 1

We're not having the same level of heatwave as down south but it was still hot and sunny here yesterday. Cloudier today but very warm. Think I'll be working in the garden this morning.

Hope all goes well with the flooring Jazz.