UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June 22

owl

Chilly, cloudy and showery here. Haven't done anything interesting. Cleaned the conservatory and put some beef in the slow cooker for dinner.Might go to B & Q and get some shed paint, oh the excitement lol.

Hope every one is well.

I did the same yesterday. A local rescue has a shop on premises but over the weekend they had a big sale in their yard with everything on display. I took in some size 20 jeans and shorts, came away with some in size 18. 

Van at garage today, 2 things need doing for MOT, not too bad and will have it back some time tomorrow. 

Spent  this morning  pricing  car insurance. A job I hate doing.

Cloudy and cool today. My washing got rained on yesterday so is out again.

Getting a new boiler fitted tomorrow. Then I will be able to have a constant temperature in my shower, rather than it going hot and cold.

trying to organise some jobs getting done. just scrubbed the garden, managed to pour the bleach water over my feet

always used to feel the temperature drop when i got near cheshire and come back with a cold. can you imagine if i went to scotland lol

washing machine stinks of mould. ive put the professional cleaner in twice, emptied the filter. spoke to a nice washing machine man who has told me what to do, if it doesnt work on the 3rd try, will need a new machine