UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June 22

owl

All good here Jazz. Finally got someone to lay the new patio and it's made a huge difference to that part of the garden. Not that important compared to what some people are going through but it cheered me up.

Hope you get the van fixed Owl.

Hope you're coping ok Blackmagic.

How are you doing Jazz? No recent disasters?

im sooo low. havent got all the money back from the rescue still. supposed to be going to a show I booked a year ago but not going. lewis is coming round with a takeaway instead. 

Bindi is feeling better at  last. Its taken it out of all of us

A horrible wet day after all the sunny ones. It is now getting misty.

Got wakened at 7 15 this morning- son called to ask if he could drop grandson off.  Car was going for service at 8am and grandson was not well so not going to school.  Son due in work and DIL  had important stuff at work she couldn't postpone.

No problem except I had hairdresser appointment and opticians . So son drooped grandson off, took car in and got taxi back to work from hime. . Spent ages stuck in commuter traffic.

Any other day I would have been available. 

My car goes in for service and MOT on Monday so keeping fingers crossed no big bills.

Good your van is fixed, owl. We do rely on them.

Jazz, how come people several  reports of  cases of child abuse and they are ignored but one phone call and Social Services  are on your case?

How come the rescue owe you money?

ive been loyal to them for over a year, fostering and fundraising

yes i adopted her. not signed a contract, was told its coming, but have a months worth of messages about her which was enough to the police when I go kevin