UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jan 22

Jazz

Bless him. Is he a small dog?

Wispa has been pottering in the garden several times today but still does not want to go anywhere else. Oh well, she doesn't have to. She has covered enough ground in the past, if she wants to take retirement seriously who am I to argue? She has dreams and runs in her sleep. I am sure she is remembering adventures.

Weekend didn't work out as planned. My son's fiance testes positive for covid on Sunday morning. She was so worried as to what they would do if she was positive. Where would they stay?   She was worried about passing  it to me, .

They have gone to stay with friends who have a large house they are renovating. It has lots of rooms.     The woman of the couple  is a colleague  who  has been with them all week at the meetings so told them to come and isolate with them.

So, flights home cancelled. People notified- they had spent Friday noght and Saturday morning with a friend. Fiance's mum is cat sitting at their house so will have to stay on.

Fortunately, they  work  from home anyway so can work when they feel able.

My son will probably get it as well but hopefully that will be soon so they do not have two lots of isolation before they can travel back to Romania.

At least we got to see them for one evening and  enjoyed a lovely meal out.