UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jan 22

Jazz

9 hours ago, Jazz said:

kids cough medicine helps kennel cough x

I am wary of giving her anything as she is getting metacam. 

She os not coughing so often tonight but  the actual cough is worse.. At leat she is sleeping. Last night she ;ay with her eyes open all evening. between coughs.

She was up during the night wanting cuddles l as it was continuous and you could hear the mucous gathering in her throat. I hope she  (and I)   sleeps better tonight. 

Cleo much better this morning. She slept all night. and has eaten all her breakfast. Yesterday she didn't want to eat.

I have the recipe for liquorice but no liquorice, unfortunately. By the time I ordered it ot would too late.

Olbas Oil might help Coffee and be less messy than Vick,  You could sprinkle on her bedding. 

My son & his fiance have an unexpected business trip to Edinburgh next week and will come to stay for the weekend before they fly home.  I haven't seen them for 2 years.

BUT

Due to decorating the living room ,the cupboards in my units had been emptied and the contents were in boxes covering  the spare bed.

So, yesterday was a busy day finishing painting and then putting everything back. 

My grandson carried all the boxes etc downstairs and emptied them. He said it was like Christmas , opening all the parcels.

I wasn't expecting them until March so thought I had plenty of time to get organised.

At least now it is done and according to my grandson 'this house looks amazing'.

• Like 1

bitterly cols out today.

One of the  people my son is meeting his week teated positive on arrival. he had travelled from Portugal. 

He has no symptoms but will now have to isolate in the hotel for 10 days.

A hazard of removing the entry test.

My laptop went defunct last night and some apps would not respond.  This morning it would not open up. Fortunately, my son was able to get me sorted  and he thinks he knows waht the problem was. He will look at it tonight.,

I hate when it doesn't work as I know nothing about computers.

my friends dog died so shes dropped off all her food treats and medicines. Havent found room for that when the dogs 50 hooves came. Merlin has been very upset without them

Got a foster coming at the weekend, little old boy ive called norman. I dont know how they can be doing his passport without a name