UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December 21

Jazz

Yes thanks, feeling happy because 2 separate missing dogs turned up who I was very concerned about. One very old local terrier who went walkabout for 10 days was spotted and picked up. The other is a SAR dog who went missing ... that was a first! She had disappeared into marshes in East Anglia. Spotted by drone this morning, stuck on an island in river, recovered by boat and doing OK. 

ive won loo rolls, bought a dog bed (your shocked I know lol) lady is bringing dog stuff in the morning, another shock, and a lady is clearing a house, so a clothes airer, duvet covers and something else lewis is picking up tomorrow, a profitable day, the lot cost me a fiver

• Like 1

My dil is waiting for her PCR result. LFT was negative but she has bad headache and cough. My son had bad headache on Tuesday but feeling better yesterday. He is now wondering if it was COVID.  Hoping it is not. Living room mostly redecorated. Just woodwork to be done now. 

Edited by blackmagic

Grandson not old enough to go to test centre- they wouldn't allow to book one.

Son has no symptoms and LFT negative so they  won't give him an  appointment at a test centre. 

But no home tests available(Scotland). What are you meant to do? The system can't cope despite Nicola Surgeon assuring us there are slots available. However, she said the problem was not with the system but with people getting the virus. 

Is that not what it is all about?

If she could get money from Westminster she would have us back in lockdown.