UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December 21

Jazz

Hope it settles down. 

Just finished 4 days overnighting in the next road, looking after 2 cats in house and 7 working spaniels in kennels. Someone else came to feed and clean out in mornings. The main thing was to have a presence and an extra vehicle in drive overnight for security.

Hope your mouth settles down , Jazz.

My SKY wouldn't work this morning. My son came on at lunchtime and tried various things but none worked, He phoned SKY and spent at least half an hour going through things with them. Eventually they were able to get it working from their  end  But since that is the second time this week my son asked for an engineer to call.

That is arranged for Monday morning. H e advised that they will phone to have a virtual appointment ( covid again!) but I have to tell them it can't be fixed remotely as it needs a new cable and then they will visit. 

I  am going to a  Country  Living fair in Glasgow with my DIL tomorrow. That will be my first big  'outing'  for at least two years.

• Like 1

Have you been going too much, Jazz. I know when Jim had his cataract op he had to be careful for a couple of weeks afterwards. 

Had a good day at the Country Living fair. Lots of lovely things, some with lovely prices to go with them.

I did buy a garden seat which was a vey good price and a very substantial pice of furniture..

Just got a  hospital appointment about my hearing. for 12 January.  I have only been waiting since 1st March. 

• Like 1