UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September 21

owl

Rikki is a much calmer dog on my dog food. still needs an active home, but what a difference.

Ive got my new blood sugar monitor, got to take readings till she rings back next week. Shes referring me to a dietician who can prescribe enzymes to stop my bad stomach yeaa

• Like 1

I hope the dietician can help.

Many dogs are affected by the additives and colourings in the food but people don't realise it. they buy waht looks nice to them. Dogs don't care what colour their food is.

One of best foods is the old fashioned tinned Chappie.

Another hot day here. Cleo is not impressed but it is too hot for a walk.

I have been busy. I have cleaned and moisturised the leather suite. Dehaired and washed the blanket Cleo lies on on it. Then I cleaned all the windows inside.

Don't know what came over me!

• Like 1

When I sold dog food, from bakers to wainwrights, bakers went first, I literally had people outside waiting for it to come. The food that was worth 4 times the amount, I was selling it for the same price, that sat. Bakers was on the tv so had to be the best they said. So mine got the best stuff lol

If I can get these enzymes to stop me in the loo for days, wow I might be able to go out! and eat!

daisy moults sooo much. The rescue has someone for  her, that will be great

Edited by Jazz
  • Like 1

After two hot days we woke up to fog this morning. When it cleared it started raining until lunchtime.

I am getting a dropped kerb out in and my front garden mono blocked. They were digging it out today and the soil was like dust.

Mist came down again at teatime but it is still  muggy.