UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August 21

Jazz

Very warm here again, despite the foggy start to the morning. 

i took Cleo to a local park for a change, this morning. Apart from a couple of other people walking through we had the place to ourselves. So, we had a lovely , leisurely walk.

Has a conversation with the GP this morning as one my meds was causing very painful cramp in my legs and feet. She is going to try me on another one which , hopefully, will be okay.

Good morning.

Had a long lie reading my book this morning. Cleo  slept in !  She usually gets me up.

Got an unexpected invitation to go out for a family dinner from my DIL, as she had had unexpected bonus from work.. 

Just iironing  to do then a quiet day. Plenty I could do , but I can't be bothered. 

the dogs all have kennel cough, so warm honey in water and cough mixture in their breakfast. They arnt bringing up as much bile so is working. 

a few jobs are done, that will do as back is hurting

have a nice time out xx

Sorry to read that Jazz. 

To stop coughing

licquorice root (you get some of the sticks from the health food shop, boil a kettle of water, pour into a bowl, float a stick it in, add a teaspoon of honey whilst water is still hot, leave water to cool, fish the stick out, transfer water to dogs bowl....and then use same stick once more to make up the next batch for when you need to change the water).

Thank you xxx the honey is working well, already not throwing up. 

Ive got some appointments for my chronic problems next month, only taken 3 months to get them, still havent got one to see my GP. Im sooo tired

Hope you are all doing well, please let us know x