UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July 21

Jazz

Walked Cleo at 8 am when it was cooler and just back from another walk. She is most put out at not getting her walk at her usual time in the afternoon but it is  too hot then.

I looked at fans this  afternoon but how long will the heat last?  It is not usually a problem in Scotland.

Horrific scenes from Germany. 

Yes, awful in Germany.

Just keeping things ticking over here, washing everything I can find as it dries so quickly, watering garden, doing some days watering at Muddy Fork project. Weekend forecast very hot here, settling down a bit next week. Wispa is sleeping most of the time. I have a fan on in bedroom, if it gets any hotter at night I will have to sleep downstairs on sofa which is bearable but less comfortable than bed.

my voice is between a robot and a smurf lol not having the rest of them pills. cough is going but they have made me feel bbbaadddd

right, on knees (can sit on a chair) hands together at 6pm please. My friend needs to get this yorkie off these people. They know hes going, but dont want them changing their minds then threatening to put her to sleep again

yes, later today. already asked a rescue to see if they have anyone on their waiting list for her. then a rescue asked me to foster a blind boy lol talk about busses coming together lol said give me 2 weeks then ill take him. yorkie girls dont even get advertised, so many people are waiting for one

im dripping with sweat already