UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June 21

Jazz

Dry and hot here.Getting used to this.

Have cut the grass.  Attacked a  neglected and overgrown border out front but gave up half way as too hot.

Now waiting for plumber to come and fit and outside tap, then I need to go shopping for tripe for Cleo's breakfasts.

Merlin hasnt been himself, looked worse today, had a fit a few hours ago, still not right. hes eaten, but couldnt find it. hes got a head tilt. Just what I want! ill see how he is, take him for a check up next week if needed

hope your all having a better day x

morning all xxx

Merlin couldnt put his tail over his back as normal last night. He can lift it a little bit this morning. He wanted a cuddle in bed which he normally doesnt want. Hes eating which is good. 

Have a lovely day, be safe xx

I think he needs to see the vet,Jazz.

Spent yesterday cutting grass, hauling out rampant grass then trimming grass edges and trimming some bitss with shears.. Still got some to do but front looks a bit tidier and not so neglected.

This morning I have bathed Cleo then wiped down the bathroom!

Hooverd downstaris then steam cleaned floors.

Towels , coolar, harness ans steam pads now in the washing machine and I am having a cuppa and a rest.

ive cleared out the freezer of all the stuff at the back thats gone off. think I need to put empty boxes at the back so I dont do it again. Going to tesco and farmfoods tomorrow so will fill up. Won £85 so that will pay for it.

their beds are on the line and garden cleaned

Their stuff is coming from zooplus today. Im going to have to move if I buy anything else in bulk lol