UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June 21

Jazz

Well, what a month. We have lost friends. We have to live every day as we want. Be happy, cut out the bad, and make sure we can each be contacted off here, so we know we are safe. Im here any time for any of you.

have a safe happy month as each and everyone of you are special and loved xxxxx

• Like 1

Good afternoon. Hot and sunny here so I've been doing lots of watering and bits and pieces in the garden. When it's a bit cooler I'll plant out the sunflowers as they're taking over the greenhouse.

Hot here. I went out in a tshirt! me!

lovely thick bacon sandwich, then bought treats in the pet shop. I like to support them, so buy £5 worth. merlin loved the rabbit ear. I normally buy from zooplus, but everything I want is out of stock. Is there anywhere else with them prices you shop at? Im sure someone said zooplus runs a different shop.

Charity shop, got a dog bed that they like, lady said £1, then lady at the till said 50p, ok. then she said anything is 50p, so the plates with animals that were on the wall, normally £2 each, got 8 of them, 50p each. they will go on a fundraiser, no daxis or yorkies on them though

When charity shops are taking stuff, ill sort out the wardrobe, loads of jeans ill never wear again

I mainly use Zooplus so can't help you there Jazz. I'd use our local petshop more but their prices are extortionate as they know they've got a captive audience. I'm all for supporting local businesses but not when they take the mick.

Was too hot to do the jobs in the garden I had planned, tomorrow is more of the same so they won't get done then either. Can't complain after the rain we had earlier this month.

Saw the cutest little mouse on the peanut feeder earlier. It scampered back into the hedge when it spotted us watching it. Never seen one on there before

Wishing everyone a lovely evening.

• Like 1