UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May 21

Jazz

Glad you enjoyed your meal out with family Blackmagic, so nice to be able to do 'normal'  things again. what plants are you planning for your raised bed?

I'm having my 2nd jag on Wednesday 😀

Morning all. Last night was horrendous but everything is still standing here. Rain and high winds continue this morning.  I would stay in but need to take an injured pigeon to a rescue which has an aviary for convalescent birds. It's being brought to me at midday, then I will drop it off on the way to Muddy Fork where I will water seedlings in polytunnel. 

Good luck little pigeon. I rescued one from a sparrowhawk the other day. Managed to chase it away before it done any real damage and luckily the pigeon flew off, minus a few feathers.

Dry here today and the sun is trying to burn through but it's chilly.

Off to clean my filthy kitchen, I may be some time lol.  Hope everyone's day is more interesting than mine xx

• Like 1

So far my day has been much more interesting than yours, eve, but not in a good way. Pigeon was delivered to me, I whizzed down A1 to rescue, handed pigeon over, continued on my way to the reserve ... and van started making awful noise when nearly there. Limped into car park, had to be recovered by breakdown service. Glad I didn't have dog with me. Breakdown man thought it was prop shaft bearing. How much, I will know tomorrow when my mechanic has had chance to look.

the blind foster has been adopted by his new fosterer. He runs on the beach and in big fields. Got dogs to play and snuggle with. Im so happy for him

I realised at 2am, that when the surgeon said op in may, this is may! ooo

• Like 1

Managed to get a dry walk and now the sun in shining but we are forecast to get hail tomorrow.

Good to hear the blind dog has landed on his paws at his new home.

Hope it is not too expensive , Owl. Doesn't sound good.

What is he going to do to your shoulder, Jazz?