UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May 21

Jazz

Well, what a month April was. Lets hope we can all get through this one and help each other.

Elwood is 1 today, My oldest human son is 33 later in the month

Each and everyone of you are special and loved, dont you forget it 

Be safe out there xxxx

Lewis took mouse out. She found a mud puddle and dived in. Her, lewis, drenched. So hes gone home ready to peel off the stinking clothes and have a shower. Ive showered mouse so now have to mop and clean everywhere

• Haha 1

We have had warm, cold, wet, dry, the lot here. I did a hedgehog transport run to hog hospital. I always like going there, the lady is lovely. Nothing much wrong with this hog except she woke up because of the sun a couple of days ago, found nothing to eat because of the drought, curled up again because of the frost, ended up in a tight ball not moving on someone's garden path. She uncurled a bit in the warmth while we were examining and weighing her. That's how we know she is a girl. Cute ickle face and paws, bright eyes, a sweetie.

Thinking of Philip and Suzeanna and family, but I am sure she is being kept as comfortable as possible. 

Well it's cold and wet here which I didn't like at all lol. At least the rain waited till after the dogs were walked so that was ok. Have just had a housework day - it was sorely needed as the weather has been so good lately I've just about lived in the garden.

It was lovely sunny, blue skied early morning here but quickly changed to cloudy and then the rain came at  lunch time. 

It is still raining.

It is also cold. Where did summer go?

had a meal out with the family on Saturday.  First one after easing of lockdown and very enjoyable.

It was busy. No alcohol inside so some hardy souls were sitting outside with their winter coats on to enjoy a drink.

I have a  raised bed installed in the garden so hope to go to the garden centre this week to buy some plants for it. I avoided last week as it was the first week you could sit in the cafe.  It   has a very good and very popular cafe so would be mobbed.

Similarly, bank holiday weekend would be the same  so mid week it is.

• Like 1

Very wet here and blowing a gale. Went out on a couple of errands just before it hit us with full force. Always a battle to encourage Wispa to go in garden for the necessary when it is like this.