UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 21

Jazz

get a brew, ready?

I have 2 days left of these pills I have to ask for each time. Next lot will be delivered in 2 days so I wont have any left. I have to ring up when I have 7 days left, so ill ring up 2 days after they get here... whats the betting the doctor will say its too soon?

she saw the parcels, with an address on, didnt realise it was for someone, and opened them! now my freezer wont close properly because of ice build up. the day started off well and has gone downhill since

shes now going to take photos of a million things (really) and see what was in the parcels. a childs coat and dog tops seems to be too difficult to sort out

stay calm, and breatheeeee

Today has been surreal. My friend and fellow tracker dog handler in Oughtibridge was out in garden with dog just after 4 a.m. when she was wrestled to the ground by a men who grabbed her small collie and ran off. As said friend is super cautious, dog wears a Tractive even for garden visits. Police attended quickly and were there when the dog was dumped by thieves several miles away and picked up by an honest person who rang number on collar. My friend realised the minute dog was dumped as the whole route appeared on her phone as it was happening. Police took her to collect dog who seems ok. Friend has suffered a bang on the head from when she was thrown to the ground, but is apparently not concussed.

Then my friend Trevor disturbed some thieves checking out his next door neighbour's place. One of them was wearing a hi vis waistcoat, but they were obviously not workmen as wearing joggers. Also workmen don't usually leg it when you look at them lol. 

Owl, that's awful! Is nothing and nowhere safe these days? I'm glad I can't walk Candy any more, I'd be terrified of someone grabbing her.  Philip walks with an alarm in the evenings as it is.  So glad your friend got the dog back unharmed.

Police think they may not have been after the dog but just snooping around, then panicked when my friend came out so an opportune rather than a planned snatch. If it had been her big old male collie with her rather than little female, he would have objected. 

morning all

going to tesco this morning, and picking up my 'magic box' from the ladies house. a lot in it and american peanut butter which people say is really nice. no idea where to put it all but ill share it around

be safe xx

Hi all.  Spoke to a clinical nurse whatsit at my surgery late afternoon yesterday and got in to see her this morning about my left eye.  She called in a doctor..unheard of! German guy, very nice.  Gave my eye a good examination and concluded its the start of conjunctivitis and also a cataract due to the dexamathazone steroid the've put me on..great , give you one thing, cause another! He prescribed eye drops and gel, went to get it this afternoon from the chemist and got home to find only gel.  Phoned them up..oh yes, we don't keep that in we've ordered it, tomorrow afternoon.  Well, thanks very much for mentioning it at the time! One great result from GP, dismal fail from chemist.

Off to Weston Park again in a bit, then three more appointments and that's it for now.  Hopefully that's it permanently, but I thought that last May and December too.

its all good fun! remember when I spoke to the rheumatologist last month, said he wants to see me urgently.... in 2 months. got a letter hes ringing me on the 21st. thing is, still havent got the blood test form he will need, so back and forth to the secretary, who is sending it out tomorrow. so a month and they havent done it